giovedì 17 maggio 2012

Vintage elegance à la Audrey Hepburn


Hi lovelies,
today I want to share with you an amazing vintage editorial
What I'm talking about?
About the Marie Claire Russia April 2012 editorial !
The French stunning movie star Audrey Tautou here looks as an enchanting woman of the 50s'
She wears retro hats,glamorous gowns,little lady gloves and knee-length skirts,oozing vintage elegance a la Audrey Hepburn ;)
I really love these shots!!
See you tomorrow
Have a great Thursday:)
Xoxo
Mary
----------------------------------------------------------------
Ciao carissime,
oggi voglio condividere con voi un editoriale molto originale!!
Di cosa sto parlando?
Dell'editoriale del numero di Aprile di Marie Claire Russia!
La bravissima attrice francese Audrey Tatou qui appare come un'affascinante donna degli anni '50.
Indossa cappelli retrò,abiti glamour,guanti e gonne al ginocchio,richiamando un 'eleganza vintage alla Audrey Hepburn;)
Adoro questi scatti!!
Ci vediamo domani
Buon giovedì:)
Baci
Mary






23 commenti:

Timna ha detto...

I love the photos!
Audrey Tautou is so classy :)

xx Timna

dimitri ha detto...

I love Audrey Tautou, she's one of my favorite actress.
She's very elegant.
Love these outfits and photos.
xx

Antonia Serio ha detto...

E' adorabile!

http://haiundisperatobisognodichanel.blogspot.it/

Audrey ha detto...

che scatti meravigliosi!
l'ultimo look è tutto da copiare!

LoveT. ha detto...

She is beautiful ,love her :)

xoxo

Ann ha detto...

love it ♥
I love Audrey and her style is really timeless.

Outside Looking In ha detto...

I love her--she's one of my favs! She's so beautiful and the perfect choice for this editorial. I am absolutely in love with that first picture! Thanks for posting this!

Laura Mint ha detto...

E' un'attrice davvero bravissima e in queste foto emerge ancora di più la sua naturale bellezza! Davvero un editoriale splendido!
Un bacione e a presto, cara Mary!
Laura

Unknown ha detto...

ohh i love her 3rd photo!!
please visit me in free time:)
http://mesmerize87.blogspot.com/

JoKnows ha detto...

Beautiful photos and fashions! Thanks for sharing.

Unknown ha detto...

AMAZING POST!!!!

Thank you for your lovely comment!!

Yes! Sure! We can follow each other!!

I follow you through Bloglovin and GFC as "Filipa Moreira".

http://estilohedonico.blogspot.pt/

xoxo

kakuidori ha detto...

lovely pics <3

Fashion R&D ha detto...

She's beautiful and these looks are so classic and elegant! Great selection of pictures!

Cassaela ha detto...

She's soooo gorgeous and supremely classy. Great pictures.
The Undercover Dress-Up Lover x

Kathleen Anne ha detto...

Thanks for sharing! I had never seen these photos of her!

http://everdaymasterpiece.blogspot.com/

Cece Coffeshop ha detto...

She is wonderful. Audrey is one of my favorite French actresses <3 I LOVE HER!!!

The Short Girl ha detto...

Great pictures!!

Diary of a Short Girl

pjyunn ha detto...

I love both Audrey Tautou and Andrey Hepburn!!

Anonimo ha detto...

wow! love the photos!

http://themadcreationist.blogspot.it/

Giuseppe

olikaera ha detto...

gorgeous pics, so inspiring!

Sandra ha detto...

This spread is so gorgeous! I love Audrey and she looks amazing in this vintage insoired shoot!

Indira Cherietmoi ha detto...

she looks amazingly beautiful and soo french!! fabulous pics too.. ^_^
Indira cherietmoi.blogspot.com

Champagne Star ha detto...

Love these pics. They are very elegant and beautiful. I love the vintage look, and I think Audrey Hepburn is definitely one of the biggest fashion icons of all time!

Posta un commento

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Real Time Web Analytics