martedì 20 settembre 2011

I will be your personal reporter from Milan Fashion Week !


 Hi lovelies,
I will be in these days your personal reporter from Milan Fashion Week!!
I arrived in Milan today because tomorrow morning I will attend the first catwalk show. I can't wait!
But now I want to tell you of this day- before the start of Milan fashion week;))
I arrived at 2pm and till late at night I did a lot of things;))
  

   Omg!!I just got off the train and in front of me is a showcase full of Armani bags !!!


Here I am in front of the cathedral:




 I love these Louis Vuitton showcases :so cute and funny !!!! And I love the color of second bag!

 


I saw the preparations for setting up booth of the official sponsors in Piazza dei Mercanti :









 
 
At the side of the cathedral were running to mount the tent for upcoming catwalk shows!
 




  I made a short stop at Ladurée to try some other type of macarons: strawberry and mint, melon and green apple.I admit, my favorites are the classic flavors, pistachio and caramel.
However, I recommend to the licorice lovers like me to try to taste them!Fab!

I could not resist the temptation to buy a pink shopping bag:)))



The latest type of Ladurée box:




I stopped for a drink at the Straf bar where there was a band playing live
 The buffet was great and so delicious;)



I was present at the cocktail event by Sisley: even here there was live music!
They gave me a present: a nice t-shirt:)

 
Last stop at California Bakery for a warm tea and a slice of cake !!
 
 My favorite tea flavor:



 


All for now, I'm a little tired 
I'll see you tomorrow night to the news of the day
Xoxo
Mary

20 commenti:

Anonimo ha detto...

Amazing pictures! Lovvvvveeeeed.
:)
http://fernandahauagge.blogspot.com

Rimi ha detto...

looks amazing!

Gertrude ha detto...

So lucky!!! I was there last February! Love that place x

Fashionista ha detto...

So lucky! Amazing photos!

lapetiteblonde ha detto...

que envidia y que suerte!!=)
se ve todo muy bonito!
un besillo=)

http://lpbbymayal.blogspot.com/

Fabrizia Spinelli ha detto...

Bellissime queste foto a Milano, ti sarai sicuramente divertita un sacco! Passa a trovarmi, ti aspetto!

Cosa mi metto???

Giulia ha detto...

ma che bello!

Jane Alisa ha detto...

Amazing pictures, Milan looks so beautiful xoxo

Mihaela ha detto...

great photos!

my blog-follow me♥mfashionfreak

Laura ha detto...

Great pictures!!
i love Ladurée !
kisses

Non si dice piacere - La moda passa, lo stile resta ha detto...

credo che tu sia riuscita a vedere alcuni posti "chiave" di Milano. spero ti sia piaciuta

http://nonsidicepiacere.blogspot.com/

Amber ha detto...

wow that was one busy day. looking forward to more fashion week posts.

FOLLOWPIX ha detto...

Mary che splendida prima giornata!! Ti invidio!! :-) Io arrivo domenica mattina presto che vado da Marni anche! tu ci sarai da Marni??

Un bacione cara!!

Julie Ann Lozada ha detto...

lovely photos!

Ps: i'm inviting you to my first ever giveaway
200+ Followers Giveaway

Blog da Reh ha detto...

i loved the post! My husband has already gone there!


Beeeijooo

http://re-becah.blogspot.com

tell yourself to be myself ha detto...

That was a lovely post of your day~ thanks for sharing, earl gray is also one of my favourite flavours yum xoxo

Iida ha detto...
Questo commento è stato eliminato dall'autore.
Iida ha detto...

I'm SO jealous! Your trip looks cool. I want to visit Milan some day. Have a fab fashion week!

xx, Iida :)

Redischic ha detto...

divertiti anche per me!

Elle

Unknown ha detto...

greattt!!! i cant wait to see your posts!!!

Posta un commento

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Real Time Web Analytics