sabato 18 dicembre 2010

Blue is the color of dreams ......Tiffany and I




Da quando ho visto la prima volta il film "Colazione da Tiffany" ho cominciato ad innamorarmi di questa elegante e famosa gioielleria!
Since I  first saw the movie "Breakfast  at Tiffany's" I started  to fall in love with this  elegant and famous jewelry!

Quando ci si ferma  a guardare le sue vetrine il tempo sembra quasi fermarsi...
When  you stop to look at his windows ,time  seems to stop...
....e per un attimo sognamo di indossare proprio quel favoloso bracciale o quella meravigliosa collana che risplende davanti a noi.....e naturalmente ..la più cara!:)
Ma a noi piacciono le cose belle,riusciamo ad individuarle subito tra mille e mille  ; ) 
Penso dipenda da anni e anni di pratica nello shopping:))
In questo caso non dobbiamo annullare proprio del tutto i nostri sogni, ma possiamo ridimensionarli.
Certo non possiamo entrare a farci incidere il  nome su un nostro anello di bigiotteria  come fa Holly nel film!! Ma Tiffany ci permette di scegliere e di poter passare dalla lussuosa categoria Diamanti alla più abbordabile categoria Sterling Silver.
Ed è proprio da questa categoria che ho scelto e inserito nella mia Christmas wishlist  alcuni charms che adoro e che rientrano in un prezzo accessibile.
.and for a moment we dream of seeing  us wearing just that  fabulous bracelet or that wonderful necklace  that shines before us  ...and of course .. the most expensive!
But we love the beautiful things, we can immediately identify them  among thousands and thousands ;)
It depend on for years  and years of practice in the  shopping:))
But in this case we should not cancel all of our dreams, we can make them smaller.
Of course we can not enter in the shop to make write only our name on any one of our jewel of little value as does Holly! But Tiffany allows us to choose and switch from the luxury category Diamonds  to the more affordable category Sterling silver.And from this category I choose and I put on my Christmas wishlist some charms that I love:

Eccoli:
Here they are:
 








Naturalmente oltre al film " Colazione da Tiffany", oltre alla famosa gioielleria, adoro anche il colore "azzurro Tiffany" !! :)
Sia come decorazione nei deliziosi cupcakes:
Of course, in addition to the movie "Breakfast at Tiffany's", in addition to the famous jewelry ,I love also the color " blue Tiffany"! :)
Both as a decoration in the delicious cupcakes:


sia per gli arredi d'interni:
both  in interior decor:



sia nei piccoli elettrodomestici:
both  in kitchen appliances:

sia nei lampadari:
both in chandeliers:

Questo magico colore sembra dare a tutte le cose quel tocco in più di speciale ; )
This magic color seems to give to everything a touch more special ; )
E che dire poi di questo bollitore?Per noi amanti del tè, farà diventare ogni nostra colazione una Colazione da Tiffany;)
And what about this kettle?This Tiffany blue tea kettle will make every breakfast a "Breakfast at Tiffany's" ;)

Mi piace molto anche la campagna pubblicitaria che Tiffany ha lanciato in questo periodo  per le feste natalizie!
Ecco alcune immagini che ci fanno entrare subito nello spirito natalizio: 
I really like the Tiffany's ad campaign that  launched for the Christmas holidays!
Here are some pictures that make us enter into the Christmas spirit:
 


Ma quella che adoro è questa :
But I love this!

Cosa mi dite di questo fantastico vestito che indossa la giovane protagonista?..Favoloso!!
How about that fantastic dress she wears?...Fabulous!!
Ecco il video:anche la canzone è molto carina,si intitola"Have yourself a Merry Little Christmas"
Here's the video: also the song is so cute, is titled "Have yourself a Merry Little Christmas"


Vi lascio mostrandovi l'immagine di uno dei miei sogni preferiti: 
I leave you with the picture of one of my favorite dreams:

......E' proprio vero che l'azzurro è il colore dei sogni!!!; )
......It's really true that blue is the color of dreams!! ; )



57 commenti:

lul ha detto...

Love the turquoise kettle, so cute! And wow that dress is simply AH-mazing.
kiss kiss bang bang
Lula

Holly ha detto...

Sigh don't we all love those little blue boxes...Love those charms!

Karen ha detto...

The first and third are lovely!
Nice post!

Lynn / Melancora ha detto...

Mi è piaciuto molto il tuo post su Tiffany´s, ci sono delle fotografie preziose. Anche mi è piaciuto la tua scelta di charms, sono molto carini.

xoxo
http://melancora.blogspot.com

Dahiana ha detto...

Very nice post; happy weekend !
Kisses :)

FRANKIE HEARTS FASHION ha detto...

The color is spectacular!! I love the cupcakes and the kitchen...amazing. Hope you have a great weekend! xo

Gertrude ha detto...

Every picture is really cute! Love the video x

Giovanna ha detto...

che foto tutte bellissimeeee
bel post!
Adesso che ho visto vorrei anche io un sacco di cose del genere per Natale!
buon wee-end!
Giovanna
giovannatuccio.blogspot.com

Sylwia ha detto...

all these photos are great!!! and the snow falling down on your blog is really cute :):)
first pic - the best!!! :)

Jessica Addessi ha detto...

penso che le collezzioni tiffany siano desiderate da tutte le donne del mondo!
assolutamente fantastiche!
e poi è proprio vero, l azzurro tiffany è il colore dei sogni! ogni volta ke lo vedo mi ricorda quelle piccole scatolette e buste del negozio :D
a presto cara
baci baci
Jessica :)

Marella ha detto...

Un pezzo di Tiffany è il sogno di tutte! :)

Irene Glez ha detto...

great post!! :)
http://fashionintheisland.blogspot.com

Giulia Ferri ha detto...

Ciao cara :) ti invito a partecipare al mio primo giveaway.
Un bacio

PS: tiffany è assolutamente meravigliosa

Anonimo ha detto...

Bellissimo post! Complimenti, io ADORO Tiffany e ovviamente anche quell'azzurro stupendo!! Proprio ora ho lo smalto "azzurro Tiffany"! :D

Anche io quest'anno mi regalerò qualche gioiellino Tiffany per Natale, ho già qualche idea! Quindi... aspettiamo ansiose!!

baci baci

Michelle Lee ha detto...

oh my god seriously all so good
i love tiffany and for its color too
love all the interiors
i want to live in all
and craving for cupcakes now at 12:29 AMMMMMMMMMMM :(

2 new posts! check them out at:

http://pinklemonincrystal.blogspot.com

twitter @divalicious_m

Laura Mullins ha detto...

aww, thanks for becoming a follower!! i'm following your blog now too; i love it. (: breakfast at tiffany's is suuuch a good movie. and that tiffany blue bed is to die for!

Kathleen ha detto...

aw thank you lovely for following my blog :), i appreciate it. and i'm now following yours too! i really love all the Tiffany & Co photos, they're lovely esp the one with Audrey Hepburn :).

<3, Kathleen.

Le Cose di Eva ha detto...

Io ADORO tiffany!!!
Be' non potevi fare un post migliore ;)
Baci

Anonimo ha detto...

thank you for following :D
I really like the snow on your blog (;

Mari ha detto...

Da sogno! Io ho una collana di Tiffany a cui sono molto legata, la adoro!
Le foto sono stupende, la prima soprattutto!
Mari
Il mio blog ha cambiato nome "Tea Cats and my Closet" diventa RACCOLTA DIFFERENZIATA CHIC :)
a presto

Madame T ha detto...

I like all the things!

They´re so cute!

Kisses from Argentina and Thanks for your coments

http://buscoprecio.blogspot.com

Alinne's Style ha detto...

ciao Mary! fantasticheeee queste foto, amo il decor! i pendant! sono uno più bello dell'altro!
kisses

www.alinnestyle.com

Alinne's Style ha detto...

Carinissimo l'effetto neve! kiss

www.alinnestyle.com

Winnie's Wardrobe ha detto...

My bf had given me a tiffany bracelet and necklace and they are still my favourite jewellery I own, they are so delicate and simple but seem to match with everything xx

Nnenna ha detto...

I love the color tiffany blue!

Anonimo ha detto...

Thank you for writing in my blog I am glad that you like it,I like your blog,I use the translator to deal and translator to write this jaja I hope that you understand me well,For my it is a pleasure that an Italian girl follows my blog,We are in contact I also follow you!!! ****Kisses!!!***

Michelle Schraudner ha detto...

These photos are all so lovely! I love Tiffany's too.

A Jungle in my Closet ha detto...

These pictures are cool!So beauty!

Marisa Noelle ha detto...

All these photos are gorgeous....I am absolutely in love with that tea kettle and Tiffany blue chandelier. And that living room is dreamy. Thanks so much for your lovely comment. I'm following you now too:) xx Marisa

Princess ha detto...

It's very nice! So cute :)

Thanks a lot for writting in my blog!! I added to your followers too :)

xx Princess

http://princesapresumida.blogspot.com/

Jude ha detto...

I love the Tiffany's holiday campaign too - my favourite is that beautiful one with the woman and man walking, with that woman's gorgeous dress behind her :)

I adore the Tiffany blue too!

Jelena Zivanovic ha detto...

i completely like the whole post,great combo of Tiffany's and other pics!;) thank u soooo much for leaving such a sweet comment on my blog and for following me...i'll do the same-follow u on bloglovin and google!!!:)
many many kisses

Unknown ha detto...
Questo commento è stato eliminato dall'autore.
BonBon Rose Girls Kristin ha detto...

I am absolutely LOVING Tiffany's latest ad campaign...especially the image of the girl in the gold gown looking over her shoulder. SO gorgeous!

Benni's Pocket Diary ha detto...

Incantevole, io ho un braccialetto con inciso la mia lettera e una collana con la chiave...Sono bellissimi e penso che mi dureranno tutta la vita e magari li potrò prestare alle mie figlie :)

Complimenti per le immagini le campagne pubblicitarie sono fantastiche!

Ana, HendayeStyle ha detto...

Love all the pics!!!!
xoxo

Princess ha detto...

I try again!! I'm following you now :)

xx Princess

Jennifer Fabulous ha detto...

I love Tiffany's! And Tiffany blue!! I have always wanted a Tiffany's charm bracelet! Maybe one day I will be lucky enough to own one...sigh. Fab post! xoxo

It-Blogirls ha detto...

So so cute all these tifanny things...love the pictures as well..And the snow falling on your blog is just excellent

Flor de Maria Fashion ha detto...

I just found your blog and I am loving it! I am also an addict to the blue boxes :)

xo
http://flordemariafashion.com/

Unknown ha detto...

Love it! I love Tiffany´s!

You are now in my blog favorites lists.

Kisses XX

Sandora
http://www.homeofrainbow.blogspot.com/

El Alma del Vino ha detto...

Very good blog!!!
Congratulations!
I have also a blog http://almavinocuatre.blogspot.com/
Sure you could see it and tell me your opinion. It´s about wines.
Thanks and merry christmas.
Juan, Bilbao(Spain)

Aspirante a Miss Divina. ha detto...

Que bonitas las fotografías, me encantan, yo también tengo en mi casa una habitación pintada de azul Tiffany -desde aquí te estoy escribiendo estas lineas-.
:)
Besines.

Rania Kelesidou ha detto...

Really amazing post!I'm reading it again and again!Thanks for sharing!!Also loved your blog so just followed you!!

http://nothinglikefashion.blogspot.com/

| C AND C | Sarmin ha detto...

Lovely post! Love the movie "Breakfast at Tiffany's", who doesn't? In HS I wanted the return to Tiffany bracelet, but never got it. Totally forgot about that until now. I think I am gonna save up, && get the bracelet, my gosh I still hope it is 200$.

Thanks for following! I will return the favor.

$armin<3

Peach and Kay ha detto...

Thank you for your lovely comment <3 :))

You have also a very nice blog! And this pictures are wonderful.. every girl's dream! :))

Anonimo ha detto...

What a dreamy post! I love Tiffany and I've kept all their boxes :-) The charms are so cute!

Silkybow ha detto...

THIS IS SOO GORGEOUS! I love Tiffany and co though i don't own anything from it yet :(
Love breakfast at tiffany's too =]

Wall of Fashion ha detto...

Thank you for followong and the sweet compliments! Love that golden dress indeed!

xx Marije

Angela ha detto...

Great post! You have to love Tiffany's!
Ang xxx

LeSimple ha detto...

nice post, the first picture is fantastic!!
xx

lesimple.sk

Leah ha detto...

I have just recently developed an obsession for Tiffany's. Thanks for following!

xo L
www.littleredpurse.blogspot.com

Nells ha detto...

i am inlove with this post!!

Unknown ha detto...

la foto del letto celestino è bellissima!!

cmq passa dal mio blog se ti va,è in corso in giveaway con un portafoglio di GUESS in palio!

http://modafashionblog-chiara.blogspot.com/

noone ha detto...

I heart Tiffany's too, my bf bought me the tiff necklace with a little tiff box as the charm last christmas and I love it. I really want the cupcake one now :D have a great holiday!

Cómete la moda ha detto...

Yo también hamo todo lo de Tiffany *_*

Anonimo ha detto...

What a lovely post! I adore Tiffany :)

Thanks for your sweet comment and for following! I'll sure follow back!

Merry Christmas!
xoxo

Posta un commento

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Real Time Web Analytics