lunedì 10 gennaio 2011

Pretty and sweet in pink !! Dior, marshmallow and cupcakes


In addition to the color"blue Tiffany" I love also the pink!! 
I think you can be very sweet and pretty in pink ; )
And the pink will be the color of next season!!So I love the fabulous pink dresses of Dior Cruise collection 2011.
Here are some pics of the collection: 
Oltre al colore "azzurro Tiffany" adoro il rosa!!
Penso che possiamo essere molto carine e dolci in rosa ;))
E il rosa sarà il colore della prossima stagione.Quindi come non amare gli splendidi vestiti della Cruise Collection 2011 di Dior?
Ecco alcune immagini della collezione:


That gorgeous dresses, isn't it?
But my fav is this:
Sono meravigliosi,vero?
Ma il mio preferito è questo:

I love also the dress and accessories in the first photo up:)
Here are other pink dresses of Dior collection:
Adoro anche il vestito e gli accessori della prima foto in alto:)
Ecco altri abiti rosa della collezione:


                                                  ...  and the fabulous pink bag 
that's already in my wishlist!
                                                 .......e la bellissima borsa
che è gia' nella mia wishlist!
                 
Very cute this hat! I love it;)
Molto carino anche questo cappello!Mi piace molto!

For those of you interested in the catwalk of this collection here is the video:
Per chi di voi fosse interessata ecco il video quasi completo della sfilata:


 I love also the color pink in the delicious macarons, with rose or raspberry flavor :
Adoro anche il colore rosa dei deliziosi macarons al gusto di lampone o di rosa:


 ..and in the delicious marshmallow:
...e dei  deliziosi marshmallow:

(It looks yummy this marshmallow cake! :))

I like the color pink in interior design :
Mi piace il colore rosa per alcuni arredamenti interni:



And for us, tea lovers,what about this pink bag teapot?!!
E per noi ,amanti del tè, che dire di questa originalissima borsa-teiera?!! 

My netbook is pink:


my compact digital Nikon:
and my mobile phone:

Maybe I'm pink lover?; ))
Sarò forse un'amante del rosa?;))

I love also these pink dresses of the Dior collection Spring/Summer 2011 :
Mi piacciono molto anche questi abiti rosa della collezione P/E 2011 di Dior :

and.... the pink decoration in these delicious cupcakes:
e....la decorazione rosa di questi squisiti cupcakes:



Of course  "I believe in pink" :)) as she said Audrey
Naturalmente "I believe in pink" :))come diceva Audrey

Have a nice Monday!
A sweet hug
xx Mary

Buon lunedi' a tutte voi !
Baci
Mary

41 commenti:

Lynn / Melancora ha detto...

Anche a me piace tantissimo il rosa. Questa collezione di Dior è assolutamente maravigliosa!

xoxo
http://melancora.blogspot.com

Todoloquemellama ha detto...

A mí también me encanta el rosa.
Besos.
http://todoloquemellama.blogspot.com/

Dahiana ha detto...

I love pink !!!!!!
Kisses :)

ice pandora ha detto...

-gasp- beaaaautiful gowns & dresses! I smell the pink is going to be big in 2011! x~

Lucia ha detto...

Splendido il pc portatile! Non lo avevo ancora visto in giro...davvero imperdibile :-)))))

Jelena Zivanovic ha detto...

yes i think u're close to be pink lover!:PP those are great pink pics!!! i really love pink color,especially the stronger shades!
xoxoxoxo
http://glamfabchameleon.blogspot.com/

Marella ha detto...

Anch'io amo il rosa!!!

Passa da me se ti va, c'è una sorpresa per te! <3

Princess ha detto...

so nice! I love pink!!!! :)

xoxo

sabrys ha detto...

wow un tripudio di rosa!!Molto bello ^^ la borsa-teiera è uno spettacolo :P e bellissima la frase di Audrey *_*

white-lotusflower ha detto...

pretty post!! I love pink!
Gorgeous dresses by Dior.
xoxo

http://white-lotusflower.blogspot.com/

Unknown ha detto...

it's way tooooo pink for me :/
thank you for your sweet comment! it means a lot for me! remember that you can reach me also on bloglovin, facebook and twitter :)so cu soon! and have amazing new year!!!

xoxo from rome
K.
http://kcomekarolina.blogspot.com/

Clara ha detto...

Sfilata favolosa!!!
L'effetto ondeggiante degli ultimi abiti, quelli da sera, è stupendo!

http://peacelovemuffin.blogspot.com/

Holly ha detto...

This is so exciting! I love PINK and those dresses are gorgeous.

Fashion in the Fog: Crazy Spin Pin Giveaway

Las Rayas No Estilizan ha detto...

woww hoe much pink!! i like it!

love ht dior collection!

kisses
http://lasrayasnoestilizan.blogspot.com

Amber ha detto...

these are the prettiest pink photos!

GoldBlackMirror ha detto...

Qué entrada tan dulce, y encima con mi color favorito! el rosa!

Stray From The Mode ha detto...

haha loving the pink! I'm definatrely following you! stop by my blog if you like :)

Unknown ha detto...

after I've seen all the pink photos wit all these pink lovely things I officially became another pink lover

dior dresses <3

kerrin ha detto...

absolutely breathtaking dior photographs. adorable blog! xx

devorelebeaumonstre. ha detto...

gorgeous pink inspirations. xx


p.s. I'm hosting a giveaway over on my blog for a fox tail if you'd like to check it out. :)
devorelebeaumonstre.com

Anonimo ha detto...

Beautiful :) I like your blog I follow you Please follow me
http://julietspen.blogspot.com/

Ber. ha detto...

Oh, loved the grey dress! I'm not a very pink lover like you haha, but I still think it's a pretty color even though I never wear it lol

Thanks for checkin' out my blog!

Kisses, dear!

Ber. ha detto...

follow you too!

take care!

sbot ha detto...

Oh my gosh! Im in love with those pink dresses!!

Im your newest follower, hope youll want to follow me too : )

www.baublesandbangles.blogspot.com

-Stephanie

minnja ha detto...

wow pink

love
minnja

http://minnja.blogspot.com/

Sophia's Lover ha detto...

You arise beauteous in the horizon of the heavens
Oh living Aten who creates life.
When you shine forth in the Eastern horizon you fill every land with your beauty.
You are so beautiful: you are great; gleaming and high over every land.
Your rays embrace the lands and all you have created;
You are Re and reach out to all your creations, and hold them for your beloved Son.
You are afar, but your rays touch the earth;
Men see you, but know not your ways.

Thanks...wonderful girl!

Abigail ha detto...

hmm i'm kinda loving that pink living room :) great blog.. happy 2011! xx

www.lovelywanderlust.com

Yajaira ha detto...

great post...
love love love... these are cute..
thanks for the comment on my blog and for following..

Anonimo ha detto...

What a fabulous post! I for one am super excited that pink is the color of the next season!

Unknown ha detto...

ti seguo anke io dolcezza!
xoxo
Enery

Roxy Giuliano ha detto...

bel post! Anche io adoro il rosa :D
BACINI
LaModaSecondoErre.

We like it like that ha detto...

Thank you :)
We follow you, too :)
Yor blog is awesome, i love your design :)

Sandra Leiva ha detto...

Love hot pink colour!
The models look like barbies, haha
Kisses <3

Francesca.. ha detto...

diventata tua follow ♥

Katrina Uragano ha detto...

Che meraviglia l'abito color lavanda!

jess ha detto...

pink is my favourite too hehe. i'm loving the dior collection of dresses, simply beautiful! x

Lucia ha detto...

Ciao scusa se approfitto dell’area commenti ma ti volevo comunicare che ti ho premiata con il Sunshine Award. Un abbraccio

'moringHoney ha detto...

quanta grazie questa collezione di dior!!

www.baselements.blogspot.com

Catita ha detto...

ahh! pink, the signs of a REAL girlie girl! that is so me too ;)
and show us the pink Dior bag in your wishlist?
xoxo
Catita

Anonimo ha detto...

amo il rosa!
post carino anche se lo trovo troppo smielato!
ps. la sfilata è favolosa sembrano tante barbie!

http://fashionlivesalwaystwotimes.blogspot.com/

Joll Burr ha detto...

haha i am pink lover_!:D love the rooms :)))

Posta un commento

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Real Time Web Analytics