giovedì 8 novembre 2012

My favorite pieces from Zara TRF November Lookbook



Good Morning ,dear followers!
The weather is getting very cold in Tuscany and it’s time to wear the jackets and comfortable sweaters to keep you both warm and of course voguish!;)
So I would like to share with you the Zara TRF November 2012 lookbook: it's so filled with some pretty ideas for our cold weather season combos !
Zara never ceases to surprise me! It's always a cool source of inspiration to stay stylish despite unfriendly temperatures outside!
It seems that Zara absolutely understands a fashionista's necessity to balance style and comfort;)
Everything looks so good, from military jackets to oversized sweaters to casual sweatshirts, but as usually I want to show you my favorite pieces!;)
See my top picks below,lovelies!
-----------------------------------------------------
 Buongiorno, care followers!
Il tempo è sempre più freddo qui in Toscana ed è giunto il momento di indossare le giacche e i maglioni più pesanti per tenerci caldi ma rimanere sempre alla moda naturalmente!;)
Quindi ho pensato di condividere con voi il lookbook TRF di Zara di Novembre: è così pieno di idee carine per i nostri outfits invernali!
Zara non finisce mai di sorprendermi! E' sempre una  fonte di ispirazione per rimanere alla moda nonostante le temperature esterne:)))
Sembra che Zara capisca perfettamente la primaria necessità delle fashioniste come noi di bilanciare lo stile e il comfort;)
Tutto di questa collezione sembra molto valido, dai maglioni oversize alle giacche militari alle  felpe casual ,ma come sempre voglio mostrarvi prima di tutto i miei pezzi preferiti! ;)
Date un'occhiata alle mie scelte qui sotto!

1) The military trend have a moment right now and  lots of collections are filled with army-inspired items but I must admit ...
I'm  completely hooked by Zara's gorgeous jackets and coats! Buttons and gold piping  make these pieces perfect! 
-----------------------------------
 1) Il trend military ha il suo momento in questa stagione e come avrete visto sono molte le collezioni che propongono capi di ispirazione militare, ma devo ammettere ...
che sono stata completamente colpita dalle splendide giacche e cappotti di  Zara! I bottoni e le varie applicazioni dorate sono gli elementi che rendono questi pezzi perfetti!;)

 







  






The collection also includes oversized cable knit cardigans,gem-studded baggy jeans, cashmere sweaters, jacquard pattern bomber jackets, tees, crown-print sweatshirts, but.....
 La collezione comprende anche caldi maglioni,felpe,cardigan,pantaloni jacquard ma ..

2)This sheer blouse with diamante cuff is simply the best!!
2)Questa camicia trasparente con questi particolari polsini è meravigliosa!! 

 3) I'm in love with this frill skirt;)
3)Mi sono innamorata anche di questa gonna;)
 


  
 4) Love also this ankle boots!
4)Questo paio in più di stivaletti total black mi farebbe comodo!!;)


For the complete Zara TRF November lookbook take a sneak peek to these other pictures below!
-----------------------------------
Per avere l'idea del lookbook completo di Zara date un'occhiata anche alle altre foto qui sotto! 
  








 



  

 



Do you like this Zara lookbook,lovelies?
  Are you ready to prepare your wardrobes for chilly days ahead!?
See you soon:)
Kisses
Mary
-----------------------------------
Vi piace questo lookbook di Zara?
Avete già organizzato i vostri guardaroba per i giorni più freddi!?
A presto:)
Baci
Mary


59 commenti:

! * ♔ ♥... !*~ ღ tokkii autumn 토 끼 가 을 ღ ~*!:♡ ♔ * ha detto...

Hello !! I am your newest follower /

Appreciate if U can FOLLOW me back :)

Very pretty and classy, love the look :)
I follow you now ! Wanna be your friend!
Follow me back on facebook ,twitter,and GFC and add me as a friend in GFC
love you dear :)

Marcchanelette.blogspot.com
MarcBelle Chanelene

Diana S.T. ha detto...

wow! I loved everything.... I love the military stuff, zara is always a perfecto choice... I love your post sweety...
www.petitgraphie.blogspot.com

Veronica ha detto...

Great pictures from the Zara. Those military jackets are SO in right now!! :) thanks for visiting my blog! Glad to follow you xoxo Veronica

the creation of beauty is art. ha detto...

Those jackets are amazing!
the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

Sheila ha detto...

Love these pieces!! :)

xo - Sheila
www.sheislovelyblog.com

febrina utami putri ha detto...

love those military jackets so much! and the knitted cardi looks so lovely too :)

febrina utami putri ha detto...

and i love to follow each other! i'll follow you first and please keep me posted when you're following me too :)

Denise ha detto...

Thanks for checking out my blog!! Nice blog here hun :) Following you!

http://letskisstomakeup.blogspot.com

Content Director - Strong Female Leaders ha detto...

I can see why you like these. They look totally cool. I like the double breasted jacket the best.
Girlie Blog Seattle | Casual Clothes for Less

Martina, Elegant 40 ha detto...

I love the jackets. Thinking of buying one. Nice post!

Martina, Elegant 40 ha detto...

BTW I love tea!

Mary-Grace ha detto...

Nice items dear!!!
love the post
kisses

Eva ha detto...

Adoro i bottoni dorati sui cappotti neri! Danno carattere a mattini invernali troppo bui! ciao!

Ubique Chic, H2O Fashion added

Unknown ha detto...

Dear, thanks for your comment! I´m following you! xxo
Eider

http://theeworld.blogspot.com.es/2012/11/studded-tweed.html

Audrey. ha detto...

Io ti sto già seguendo cara :P
comunque la modella con i capelli corti è adorabile!!!

Moonstyle ha detto...

mi piacciono molto qst capi...comprerei tutto!!

dimitri ha detto...

I really love love those military jackets. These pieces are very interesting. It's a great style.
xx

daggistr ha detto...

Gorgeous ! especially those military jackets and coats <3

Unknown ha detto...

Ahhhh non devi farmi vedere queste selezioni di Zara!! :) Sono follemente innamorata di tutto ciò che è di Zara e se non mi freno compro troppe cose!!
Comunque mi piace tantissimo questo lookbook!!

Babi
www.voguebuster.net

Celeste García ha detto...

Love them all and I want it all

XO

C

Stella ha detto...

Molto bello il primo!

http://thestyleattitude.blogspot.it/

*Miky* ha detto...

Ciaoo :) il maglione nero è fantastico!! sarà xk amo il nero?? cmq bello il post brava!! :)

*Miky*

http://ilmakeupdelgiorno.blogspot.it

Ls Notebook ha detto...

la verdad es que hay cosas realmente monas! que ganas de rebajas jaja

besitos

themicrophonemolesta` ha detto...

Il lookbook di Zara di quest'anno è molto meglio di quello dell'anno scorso, con tutte quelle stampe animalier e lustrini! Questo è molto più indirizzato al mio stile (:
Passa da me, e se ti va, seguiamoci a vicenda!
http://flyonmywind.blogspot.it/

Jessica ha detto...

Adoro tutto!!!!

The Fashion Heels
Facebook
Bloglovin
Twitter

Lali pops of colour ha detto...

awesome! I love your blog <3
thanks so much for your comment! I'm following you with GFC and Bloglovin. I would love if you could follow me back <3
love,
Lali
Lali pops of colour

decorayadora ha detto...

I love love your blog. You have a New follówer from chile

immerlight ha detto...

Of course I follow you! Hope you will follow me back!
If you like my creations you can enter my Giveaway!
http://beautyofheworld.blogspot.be/2012/11/giveaway_3.html

Great post and finds you have here!!)

Unknown ha detto...

ma che carini! <3

Unknown ha detto...

I always love Zara's lookbooks! I wish I could buy all these things! Thanks for checking out my blog, now following :)

xo Jenny
[archi]dress

femaleprint ha detto...

Nos ha molado tu blog y por supuesto tu estilo guapa!!! muy fresco,las femaleprint te animan a seguir así!!!!
Besotes y nos pasaremos para estar informadas de tus actualizaciones.Te seguimos
Muuuuakkkaaaa
www.femaleprint.com

Unknown ha detto...

a mi tb me ha encantado! me quedo con el abrigo marino es precioso!!!
gracias x tu comentario guapa

Aleksandra Maria ha detto...

Those jackets from Zara look good! but that's quite expensive shop, I must admit.
Yeah, we can follow each other. If you like my blog, then just add me, and then I will for sure add you back. Greetings from Poland!

ivanaquaranta ha detto...

Ottima selezione: mi piacciono molto le giacche!
Passa da me se ti va; ti aspetta un nuovo giveaway
http://onlyforfashionvictim.blogspot.it/2012/11/contest-vinci-il-libro-svelati-i.html

Dani's Handmade Creations ha detto...

Mi piace tutto tranne l'ultimo completo a fantasia! XD

Buona giornata!
a presto!

Dani
http://danishandmadecreations.blogspot.it

Pepper ha detto...

La selezione è magnifica!
Se ti fa piacere seguiamoci a vicenda, io sono già una tua nuova follower (Gloria Pepe 1972, GFC e BlogLovin 390)!

cecinestpasafashionblog

Ena ha detto...

I love those military jackets !!! They are amazing!
Really good post...! ^^
thank you for visiting my blog... Of course we can follow each other! :) I'm your new follower
xoxo
http://ohlalabeauty.blogspot.com

Evi Mili ha detto...

great collection!
i love it!
join my FB page
www.facebook.com/TalkingAboutF
:)

Unknown ha detto...

Molto bella questa selezione...soprattutto i gubbotti! un bacio cara!

Sofie ha detto...

This looks so amazing <3
Ofcourse I'd love to follow each other? I'll follow you, hope to see you soon on my blog as a new follower :D
Kisses <3

Alexandra ha detto...

Thank you for your comment !! I really like your blog :) !! I follow you now and would love it if you follow me back :)

Greetings
Alex
http://my-little-wonderworld.blogspot.com/

Sabina Petrazzuolo ha detto...

Ciao Cara
anche quì a roma fa freddissimo :(
della tua selezione mi piacciono solo alcune cose perchè preferisco una stile un pò più sobrio tendente al classico :P
Baci Baci

Mihaela Pojogu ha detto...

great pics selection dear!

thank you for visiting my blog,of course we can follow each other! :) I'm your new follower, let me know when you do the same.

kisses
http://aboutwomenandnotonly.blogspot.com/

Unknown ha detto...

hai scelto bellissimi pezzi!
GlamObserver

Bloglovin’
Facebook
Twitter

Silvia Negretti ha detto...

La prima giacca l'avevo adocchiata anche io!^^
Ma trovo stupenda anche quella con le mostrine ricamate!
Un bacio!

S
http://s-fashion-avenue.blogspot.it/

Christina Perraki ha detto...

Hello Mary!
Love the navy style long jackets. Think I should get over to ZARA and get one.

Unknown ha detto...

I am so in love with all those pieces you chose! Gorgeous coat and lovely sheer blouse:)

Kisses, Lucy:)

Unknown ha detto...

i LOVEEEE zara! I live in NY and I stop by zara everytime im out in the city doing some shopping. I own a pair of ankle zip jeans and theyre my fave pair. I also own 2 bags from zara, so stylish and I have never seen a bag like the ones from Zara. I am sad that the tops do not fit me because i have such a tiny frame. The XS is like a med on me.

Great post I must say. I love the pieces!

And yes, let's do follow for a follow. Would love that this way I can keep up with your blog.

http://5ftandpetite.blogspot.com/

Tian ha detto...

These pieces are beautiful!

aspiringforever.blogspot.com

Lynn / Melancora ha detto...

Love all these coats and jackets.

_Denise_ ha detto...

Oh mamma... adoro quel cappottone con l'allacciatura laterale e i bottoncioni d'oro.. come descrivo le cose io, nessuno mai!!! Bacio bella!!!

Kate ha detto...

cool post and blog, follow me please! http://katefashionstyle.blogspot.cz/

Diana Dazzling ha detto...

Nice selection!
I really <3 Zara! =)
xoxox

www.cmgvb.com
www.cmgvb.com

Eve ha detto...

wow - great pictures!

Thank you so much for your lovely comment. Your blog is amazing. So of course, I would love to!

Following you already:))

Looking forward to reading more from you <3

xxx

eve
http://sundaydresses.blogspot.co.at/

Anonimo ha detto...

great collection!
I love the white sweater;) J.

LOVE J ha detto...

Thank you for your comment and yes follow each other, I follow you on GFC and BLOGLOVIN and I hope you will do the same! xx

LOVE J

Le Style de la Petite Blonde ha detto...

Love all these coats. Very nice post.
kisses

http://lestyledelapetiteblonde.blogspot.com.es/

invisiblefashion ha detto...

I follow you now :)

Rebecca Ragionieri ha detto...

Bellissimi capi ;D Reb, xoxo.

*Nuovo post sul mio blog, fammi sapere cosa ne pensi:
http://www.toprebel.com/2012/11/perla-nera.html

Posta un commento

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Real Time Web Analytics