giovedì 21 giugno 2012

Nail polish addict !


Hi lovelies,
I must confess,I'm a total nail polish addict;)
I love love love buying nail polish and now have close to 100. 
I have almost every color of the  rainbow but I can't stop buying them! lol
I love wearing different colors to match my mood and clothes
As you know I love especially Chanel colors but my large collection of nail polishes includes different brands, some cheaper and some more expensive.
So today  I will share with you the new colors of  Dior "Summer mix" makeup collection,perfect for the summer wardrobe and  a golden skin!
 Omg! That awesome ad campaign!! So funny and colorful
----------------------------
Ciao belle,
ebbene sì lo confesso!Sono una super un'appassionata di smalti ;)
 Adoro acquistarne ed ora  ne ho quasi 100!
Ho quasi tutti i colori dell'arcobaleno, ma non riesco a smettere di comprarli! :)))
Mi piace indossare colori differenti a seconda del mio look e del mio umore;)
Come già saprete amo particolarmente i colori di Chanel, ma la mia collezione di smalti comprende differenti marchi dai più costosi ai  più economici .
 Oggi voglio condividere con voi i nuovi colori della collezione Dior "Summer mix", perfetti per il guardaroba estivo e una pelle abbronzata!
Trovo che la campagna pubblicitaria sia fantastica! Il video è così divertente e colorato:



Summer Mix presents 4 candy shades of Dior Addict Ultra-Gloss, and 4, new texture, nail gloss varnishes.


Here are the colors of nail polishes:
Ecco più da vicino i 4 colori degli smalti :
 
Which color do you prefer? 
Quale colore preferite?
"Lagoon"?
 
"Calypso"?

 "Cosmo"?


 "Acapulco"?


"Cosmo and Acapulco" are my favorite of this collection;)) Just perfect to me!
Cosmo e Acapulco sono i miei preferiti di questa collezione;)) 

 Are you nail polish addict too?;)
Siete anche voi appassionate di smalti come me?;))

Have a great Thursday,lovelies!
Kisses from a ...
------------------
Buon giovedì a tutte voi!
Baci da una ....

24 commenti:

the creation of beauty is art. ha detto...

There are so many gorgeous nail polish colours! I love Calypso!
the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

Deppa ha detto...

Impressive! and I thought that have too many nail polishes!
I love them too <3
My favourite from this Dior collection is lagoon.

See you.

Veronica ha detto...

Though I would consider myself an addict I don't have nearly as many polishes as you! But painting nails, collecting, organizing is so much fun!

xx veronica

So Fashion ha detto...

I love nail polish too! It's so easy to change up, and they are an important accessory!

Kate ha detto...

I love lagoon and calypso need to get them:)
xx Kate

http://style-department.blogspot.com

caise ha detto...

gorgeous colors!

Kate L. ha detto...

Love the yellow!!

FASHION CAT
www.myfashioncat.com

Clo ha detto...

Adoro gli smalti di Dior, hanno colori fantastici e sono ultra resistenti!

Clo
http://cable-knitsweater.blogspot.it/

SUMMER TIPS!
Click here!

TheMorgana1985 ha detto...

Come si fa a scegliere, son tutti troppo belli

dimitri ha detto...

These colors are so pretty. Love the yellow. The Calypso is perfect too.
xx

Sal. ha detto...

You're not the only addict, so am I (sigh..)
I love Calypso and Lagoon!

XO

Daniella ha detto...

These are gorge x

Michela Mazzon ha detto...

hahaha abbiamo qualcosa in comune allora! anch'io adoro gli smalti e ho scritto un post al riguardo sul mio blog se ti va di passare ;)
My Daily Style

Sandra ha detto...

I am loving the acapulco color, anything is yellow just screams summer to me. Love all of these summer colors! Perfection!

Laura ha detto...

Very pretty! I love the blue! I too am a nail polish addict!

Ana Carneiro ha detto...

Cosmo is my favorite color! I'm on the lookout for a similar color but from a cheaper brand, can't really afford Dior right now xD
My Own Project

Amber ha detto...

I love these vibrant colors! I just wish I was better at applying polish.

Champagne Star ha detto...

I like nail polish as well, though I wouldn't consider myself an addict. When I was in middle school, I used to mix up my nail colors pretty wildly, but I've calmed down quite a bit since then in the nail department lol. These are very nice colors, and great for bright, sunny summer weather!

sabrys ha detto...

Sono bellissimi!! *_* Anche io non riesco a smettere di comprare smalti :P

Marialena ha detto...

I love Lagoon and Cosmo but they're all great!

Martina ha detto...

Cute blog =) Visit my blog and if you like it follow me http://pleasestrikeapose.blogspot.it/ If you are interested in getting free clothes and accessories leave a comment on my blog or send me an email ( pleasestrikeapose@live.com ) with your email address and link of your blog! Xoxo Martina p.s. there is also a giveaway but if you are interested in the getting free clothes please send me before of taking part in the giveaway the email

Pim ha detto...

Wow!! Love the nailpolish, and those colours are amazing :D

Maybe you could check my blog sometime..
frontrowoffashion.blogspot.nl

Lynn / Melancora ha detto...

I like lagoon and acapulco.

Eimear OReilly ha detto...

I always find myself buying nail varnish but never actually wear it. Just attracted to the colours, I guess! Fab post hun!

If you get a sec, I've a new post up about a stylist competition I'm taking part in, would love if you could check it out!

Eimear x

http://supposeishouldblog.blogspot.ie/

Posta un commento

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Real Time Web Analytics