domenica 19 agosto 2012

Are you ready? Pink is back for Fall !


Hi lovelies,
are you ready? Pink is back for Fall!!
 Although it may seem a bit unusual, one of  Fall/Winter trendy colors is pink, including pastel hues as well as deeper pink colors.
"Pink is the new black"- suggests Vogue, but we had already guessed it ! And not because we have supernatural powers!;)
We guessed  this trend, looking  at the some amazing pieces during the Chanel Haute Couture Fall-Winter 2012/13 fashion show in Paris:
--------------------------
Ciao carissime?
Tenetevi pronte! Il rosa è tornato per l'autunno/inverno!!
"Il rosa è il nuovo nero"-ci suggerisce Vogue, ma noi lo avevamo già indovinato;)
E non perchè abbiamo dei poteri soprannaturali!;))
Lo avevamo già intuito guardando alcuni favolosi capi di Chanel Haute Couture Fall/Winter2012/13 nella sfilata a Parigi:
 

Also the nail polish worn by the models was pink!;)
Anche lo smalto indossato dalle modelle era decisamente rosa!;)
   
We guessed this trend, taking a look at the H&M Fall/Winter Adv Campaign starring Lana Del Rey in a pink angora sweater;)
-----------------------------
Lo avevamo già intuito dando un'occhiata alla campagna pubblicitaria di H&M Fall/Winter con protagonista Lana Del Rey in un soffice maglioncino d'angora rosa;)


We guessed it, looking also at the gorgeous dresses of  Oscar De La Renta F/W collection:
---------
Lo avevamo già intuito anche da alcuni fantastici vestiti della collezione autunno/inverno di Oscar de La Renta:


We already guessed from the funny Dsquared2 short movie:
----------------------
Lo avevamo  intuito dal divertente video per la campagna pubblicitaria di  Dsquared2 che ho postato giorni fa :

We guessed,looking at the some pieces of  Nina Ricci F/W collection:
-------------------------
Lo avevamo intuito guardando alcuni capi della collezione Fall/Winter di Nina Ricci:


Also the fabulous Versace Fall/Winter collection plays on the  pale pinks:
Anche la  favolosa collezione di abiti di Versace per l'autunno/inverno mette in gioco i toni del rosa :


 


McQueen goes the pink with their bizarre feathered creations!!.
 Alexander McQueen sceglie il rosa per le sue eccentriche creazioni !!

  We guessed this trend,looking at some pieces from the Diane Von Furstenberg Fall/Winter collection,shown in New York!!
--------------------------
Lo avevamo già intuito  guardando alcuni capi della collezione autunno/inverno di Diane Von Furstenberg  sfilati a New York!!

Pink,pink.....

and more pink !!;)

I admit,I really liked the unexpected hit of this color for Fall/Winter!!
As you know, I love it!
Pink is usually considered a springtime color but I think that
a warm coat or a soft sweater in this bright hue are sure to cheer you up  on the  drab winter days!;))
Btw why not have some fun  also with the accessories and opt for the pink?!!:))
------------------------------------------
 Lo ammetto, ho veramente apprezzato l'inaspettato lancio nelle passerelle di questo colore
 per l'Autunno / Inverno!
 Come sapete, lo adoro!:)
 Il rosa è di solito considerato un colore primaverile, ma io sono dell'idea che indossare
 anche un  caldo cappotto o un morbido maglione in questa luminosa tonalità può aiutare a tirarci su il morale nei grigi giorni invernali!;))
 Tra l'altro perché non divertirsi un po ' a seguire questo trend anche con gli accessori
e optare per il rosa ?! :))

What about this  Giuseppe Zanotti candy pink spiked sandal?
This Fall 2012 sandal was inspired by the famous novel, Jekyll & Hyde!
---------------------
Che ne dite di questo sandalo rosa confetto di Giuseppe Zanotti?
Qusto modello della collezione autunnale è stato ispirato dal famoso romanzo "Jekyll&  Hyde"!


Do you like this Christian Louboutin "Rock and Gold" peony pink suede Fall 2012 ankle boot?
It’s one of the few recent styles Louboutin has designed without the signature red sole on the heel
(don’t worry, it’s on the sole!!;)
----------------------
Vi piace questo stivaletto rosa peonia "Rock and Gold" della collezione F/W di Christian Louboutin?
 E 'uno dei pochi modelli recenti che Louboutin  ha disegnato senza la "firma" rossa sul tacco
 (Comunque non vi preoccupate! La trovate sulla suola!!;)


Waht about this Alexander McQueen Pink Suede Skull Peep-Toe Pump'?
Cosa ne dite di questo modello di sandalo di Alexander McQueen?



And finally what about this Marc Jacobs Fall/Winter 2012/13 pink bag?
E per finire che ne dite di questa borsa della collezione autunno/Inverno 2012/13 di Marc Jacobs?

Have a great Sunday,lovelies!
See you soon
Xoxo
Mary
-----------------
Buona domenica a tutte voi,carissime!
A presto
Baci
Mary

76 commenti:

the creation of beauty is art. ha detto...

I am loving the texture of these pieces!
the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

Tian ha detto...

I love the Chanel HC and Diane von Furstenberg pictures.

aspiringforever.blogspot.com

Unknown ha detto...

Such a fun, pretty color!

http://everydayrachel21.blogspot.com/

Arr ha detto...

I happen to be a fan of pink. I think I'll keep my eye out for a couple of punctuation pieces.

caise ha detto...

yaaaaay!

Imke ha detto...

Such a great post! I'll be very trendy this winter, as I always wear pink. I love the H&M angora sweater, and the Chanel collection looks gorgeous!

Xo, Imke

Kate ha detto...

great selection of pictures, and I am happy I can still wear all the pink things I bought this season;) but the color I am really excited about this season is bordeaux:)
xx Kate

http://style-department.blogspot.com

MILLY ha detto...

questo post è sublime!!

dimitri ha detto...

It's a so pretty color and i really love your selection of photos.
These dresses are fabulous.
xx

Second Hand Rose ha detto...

Oh god this post is so tempting! I love the long flows dresses they're gorgeous and the shoes are to die for!! Loving pink at the moment! XxxX http://thesecondhandrose.blogspot.co.uk

kate ha detto...

i've never liked pink but this kind of this color is so cute, i mean like on the 3 or 5 photo.
and nails in this color i liked before, so this isn't new for me ;)

Lynn / Melancora ha detto...

Yes!! I like pink too, it reminds my childhood. The shoes rock and gold by Louboutin are really beautiful.

Redischic ha detto...

Bel post!!!
Grazie del commento!

Elle
http://redischic.blogspot.it/

Unknown ha detto...

Chanel e Versace sanno sempre come farci sognare :)
Bellissimo post!
xoxo
G

Helena Resende ha detto...

I love pink! It is one of my favourite colours and it reminds me of dreams and good things! :)

enik ha detto...

I like pink, especially pastel pink because is so cute :) so it's nice to hear that this colour is back :D

Mary-Grace ha detto...

Hello dear
thnks for your lovely comment
just followed you on GFC
and realised that i was already following you on bloglovin
so followed you on both
keep in touch
kisses

Mary ha detto...

@Grace:thank you lovely!Perfect!;)
See you soon!

Mary ha detto...

@Enik:I'm very glad too because I love it;)
Have a great day:)
kisses

Mary ha detto...

@Helena:I agree with you,lovely:)
Keep in touch
Xoxo

Mary ha detto...

@Grazie Giulia!Io adoro entrambi;)
Buona serata e a presto!
Baci

Mary ha detto...

@Ciao Elena,sono contenta che ti sia piaciuto;)
A presto!

Mary ha detto...

@Lynn:I agree with you!The Louboutin boots are so glamour!!;))
Xoxo

Mary ha detto...

@Kate:hi lovely,nails in this color I liked before too;))
So in love with this color!!

Mary ha detto...

@Karolina:I'm very glad you like my post!!
Keep in touch!

Mary ha detto...

@Milly:grazie cara!Sono contenta che ti sia piaciuto!!
Baci

Mary ha detto...

@Kate:so glad you like my selection of pictures;)
See you soon!
Xoxo

Mary ha detto...

@Caise:see you soon,dear;)
Kisses

Mary ha detto...

@Dimitri:thank you for your lovely comment:)
Keep in touch!
Xoxo

Mary ha detto...

@Second Hand Rose:yes!It's true!Shoes are amazing;)))
See you soon,dear
Xoxo

Mary ha detto...

@Reginia:thank you for stopping by and for your comment!
Keep in touch,lovely!

Mary ha detto...

@Admirably pretty:I totally love pink too;))
See you soon,dear
Kisses

Mary ha detto...

@Tian:so in love with Chanel Haute Couture!Fab!;)
Keep in touch:)

Mary ha detto...

@Every Day Rachel:so,so glamour!I love it;)
Xoxo

Mary ha detto...

@The creation of beauty is art:thank you for your lovely comment,dear;)
Kisses

Unknown ha detto...

nice blog and post

what about following each other?
INTO THE GROVE blog
oxoxoxo
Marie

Mary ha detto...

@Marie:I'll check your blog soon,lovely;)
Thank you for stopping by!
Xoxo

Mary ha detto...

@Bruna:I'm very glad you love my blog!!
Keep in touch:)
Kisses

Diana ha detto...

mi piace tanto il rosa¡¡ per me stupendo¡¡¡ bellisime photo¡¡¡

A Possible Fantasy ha detto...

thanks for stopping by, happy to follow you back here and on bloglovin' (*362)! see you around! xx

Mary ha detto...

@Diana:grazie cara!Sono contenta che ti piacciano le foto che ho postato!
A presto
Baci

Mary ha detto...

@APossible Fantasy:thank you,lovely!!
Keep in touch:)
Xoxo

Fizzy! ha detto...

Thanks for stopping by and leaving nice comments on my blog.
You got such an excellent fashion blog.. Just followed u.. Your follower # 1800. :)

Mary ha detto...

@Fab:so glad you love my blog:)
See you soon!
Xoxo

UnA ha detto...

ahhh pnk is my fav color..

lovely post doll!

xoxo

Mary ha detto...

@Una:I'm in love with this color too;)!!
Keep in touch,dear:)
xoxo

Derenth Jiménez ha detto...

I'm following you, and i have to say i enjoyed your pictures. Hope your follow me back ;)

Mary ha detto...

@Derenth:thank you for following!!
So glad you like my selection of pictures;)
See you soon!

Joshua Tjandra ha detto...

Reading this, I reckon pastel now works pretty well in Autumn. Sure, Mary let's follow each other! I'm following you now

Anonimo ha detto...


hi!!! i like alot your blog!! im from mexico and im following you already :D
Would you like to follow each other ?
Kisses!!

Derenth Jiménez ha detto...

I'm following you! thanks to stop on my blog. Hope you follow me back :)

Vintage Flowers ha detto...

Wow, I love it! Your blog is inspiring me. I will foloow you with you with pleasure.

Bohemian Fruit by Maru ha detto...

adoro el rosa!
un beso

Josephine ha detto...

Gorgeous collection of photos! I adore your blog, I'm you're newest follower via GFC and bloglovin :) Thanks for the sweet comment on mine, and for following it! Can't wait to see more of your posts :)

<3 Josephine
www.champagnestar.com

caro.line ha detto...

Pictures are amazing and the pink thngs too, especially party dresses! But these all things wth pink fur and plastic looks are not good for me.

Veronica Delarge ha detto...

Hello dear :) Thank you for your sweet comment on my blog. Of course I want to follow each other. I am following you via bloglovin and FB, but there is something wrong with your GFC :/ Can you do the same? :) Have a nice day.

xLOVEx http://veronicadelarge.blogspot.sk/

ThefashionFlite ha detto...

I guess its pink hoarding time.I would love to go for darker hues coz I relate to winters with a little darker edge !
Thanks so much for ur comment on my blog !
✿thefashionflite
✿twitter
✿Bloglovin

kamika ha detto...

ooo gosh, I love that colour !!!!! stunning !!!!

xx

kamikastyle.blogspot.com

l ha detto...

amazing! love it :))

Mary ha detto...

@Lara:thank you for your lovely comment:)
Keep in touch:)

Mary ha detto...

@Kamika:hi dear,I totally love that color!!
Have a great week:)
Xoxo

Mary ha detto...

@Surbhi:hi lovely,thank you for stopping by and for your comment!
See you soon:)
xoxo

Mary ha detto...

@Josephine:I'm very glad you love my blog and my selection of pictures!
Keep in touch:)
Kisses

Mary ha detto...

@Maru:I agree with you;)So beautiful color!!
Have a great day:)
Xoxo

Mary ha detto...

@VintageFlowers:thank you for following,lovely!!
So glad you like my blog:)
Kisses

Mary ha detto...

@Joshua:thank you for stopping by and for your nice comment!
Keep in touch!

Mary ha detto...

@Stylishissues:yes!Great idea!
I'm very happy you like my blog!
Xoxo

Mary ha detto...

@Caro.line:I'm very glad you like my selection of photos;)
See you soon:)
Xoxo

Mary ha detto...

@Veronica:thank you for following,lovely!!!
Have a great week:)
Kisses

Arien ha detto...

Hi sweetie!!
Love this selection of pink clothes, the second dress of versace is absolutly perfect!
And these booties of Louboutin, woow, so nice!
What do you think about following each other?
xoxo

Mary ha detto...

@Arien:great idea,lovely!!
It's true!!Loboutin booties are amazing!;)
See you soon!
Kisses

Unknown ha detto...

Thanks for your sweet words! Loved looking through your blog!! Following back:)

inextenso ha detto...

J'adore le rose =)

Coco ha detto...

Ciao cara, grazie per aver visitato il mio blog e avermi dato modo di scoprire il tuo. Ti sto seguendo via GFC e bloglovin e spero che tu faccia lo stesso! :-x

veronika ha detto...

i love pink for the fall season!! it's a bit out of the usual & it brightens up the weather at least :D love the lana del rey photos you chose and the versace gowns are simply aaaamaaazing!!! :DD

with love, veronika from entertainment-scrapbook.com

VIRGO REBEL ha detto...

WOW! I HAVE NEVER BEEN A PINK GIRL BUT AM LOVING THE SOFT PINK...

Posta un commento

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Real Time Web Analytics